Ebay Sellers Uk

Ginga@139

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
151
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Shoreham by Sea
Has any body got sellers on eBay they use fairly regular that are reliable and fair priced
U.K Based
looking to sort my tank out with few Deco's and plants

Thanks
Ginga
 
i dont recommend buying plants from ebay...most of the time you get non-aquatic plants, i would buy from pets at home, they all have pretty good plant facilities IMO and they always have a good selection of tropica...3 for £9 not bad, and theyre bigger than what you would get from the likes of the green machine
 
XXXX, they have a website and they're also on ebay. Loads of people in the betta section have bought plants off them including me. Very good quality and well priced, I ordered the java fern and I got about 20 pieces of it.
 
just thought i would say this...but if the seller is using snail control you wont be able to keep shrimp or snails unless you can get all of the copper off the plant without damaging it and that is difficult
 
Im not sure what this seller is like for plants/deco but there is a seller called aquacadabra and I've used them in the past for equipment and treatments

Andy
 
they guys at last trading post are almost famous for their vallis.... :good: recommended.

however you cant beat getting plants from here or other plant forums, they are ofer much larger and have better more established root systems.
 
Right guys and gals , sived ebay
as most you say plants look a wee bit iffy on there
but deco,s seem good price if you can get them to combin postage
i let you all know how it turns out..

Ginga
 
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25-Live-Aquatic-Aqua...id=p3911.c0.m14

Got those.
Excellent condition, delivered next day, all growing great.
Highly recommend.

I keep a singapore wood shrimp and I haven't had any trouble with the antim-crustacian treatment they use.

Thoroughly rinse, soak for 2 hours in a bucket, thoroughly rinse again.
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I get all my plants, medications etc from Last Trading Post, can not be beaten for service. I have snails in my tank with the plants bought from LTP never had any problems.
 
[URL="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25-Live-Aquatic-Aqua...id=p3911.c0.m14"]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/25-Live-Aquatic-Aqua...id=p3911.c0.m14[/URL]

Got those.
Excellent condition, delivered next day, all growing great.
Highly recommend.

I keep a singapore wood shrimp and I haven't had any trouble with the antim-crustacian treatment they use.

Thoroughly rinse, soak for 2 hours in a bucket, thoroughly rinse again.

Awaiting on these as well. Seeing as I was sold non aquatic plants in a lfs I'd say ebay is the way forward!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most reactions

Back
Top