Ebay Seller Recommendation

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Aquascaper

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to let people know of the fantastic service i've received from Rainbowoik on eBay

I bought some spares for my Eheim external, namely a replacement tap adaptor, intake pipe, spraybar and tubing, I got the part number for the adaptor by taking the broken one into my LFS. I messaged the seller with the order to ask if they would make sure the other items were all compatible with the adaptor (ie. 12/16mm or 16/22mm) as I wasn't sure of the sizes.

I received the order within 3 days but found out my LFS had given me the wrong part number for the adaptor so it didn't fit. I emailed the eBay seller and gave him the dimensions of the broken part and asked if he had one. He got back to me (on a Saturday) and said he had one but I would need some 16/22mm tubing and a different intake pipe as this adaptor uses both sizes. I emailed him back with details of how much tubing I needed and got a reply (on Sunday) telling me if I sent the wrong parts back to him at my own cost he would credit me the total amount of the parts and postage towards the new parts :good:

This person has gone above and beyond what I would expect and deserves some recognition for a job well done :clap:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back