Ebay Boyu Light?

ellena

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Apr 11, 2009
Messages
2,137
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
GB
Ordered one of these after seeing them in this post
Just got it in the post today and it looks fab. But, it doesn't fit my 18" long tank :( I've emailed the seller to see what they say, but wondered if anyone had one and if there's a trick I'm missing with it?
Here's what it looks like
4071885019_b846eb3412.jpg

Thanks for any tips :)
 
So the seller told me to pull the brackets out a bit more and I explained that they were out as far as they'd go. So he apologised and said it was his fault and a mistake in the listing and refunded my money.
Meanwhile, I'd taken it to work where the handyman had cut notches in the ends so the brackets could slide a bit more and now it fits :D Free and it looks fab-result!
For reference if anyone else is planning on buying this, it fits a 17" tank and smaller without modification.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top