youngfisher
Marine Keeper..
Ok - I have finally decided, I am going to get dwarf puffers in my 40L tank.
Does this mean I will need to take all of my plastic plants out, and replace them with real/silk plants?
Will they be ok with air stones?
Will they be ok with gravel + fine gravel?
Will they be ok with rock/stone ornaments?
Im thinking to get a LOT! of plants in there, so maybe I could keep 3 in there?
Does this mean I will need to take all of my plastic plants out, and replace them with real/silk plants?
Will they be ok with air stones?
Will they be ok with gravel + fine gravel?
Will they be ok with rock/stone ornaments?
Im thinking to get a LOT! of plants in there, so maybe I could keep 3 in there?

WIth a few more plants I think your tank would make a lovely DP home, you will need to make sure that your lfs sell frozen bloodworm though & see if you can get some small snails from your lfs or online as the DP really do love their snails.
/www.ta-aquaculture.co.uk/Filtration-Air.htm






