dwarf puffer??

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

ok guys you alla re very stupid because you have no idea what your talking about. A dwarf puffer is freshwater first off and can bekept with red tailed sharks because i got them and there fine.

scubadan said:
ok guys you alla re very stupid because you have no idea what your talking about. A dwarf puffer is freshwater first off and can bekept with red tailed sharks because i got them and there fine.
that's awesome that you know so much more than us!! that means you never have to ask us questions again!! wow, i should get dwarf puffers if you can become an expert keeper in just one week!! screw years of experience like what Pufferpack and SirMinion have; obviously they've wasted all of that hard work!!

scubadan said:
That's fine. Just don't come here looking for help when your shark is dieing from stress or shredded fins from the puffers as it will happen. It might be ok for up to a year but one day the puffers will see the shark as an interesting snack or a new toy to chase.

Remember these things can live for 10 years or more, so having it work for a day or two is nothing in the long run.

But then you have already made your mind up that this will work and so will not listen to any of us until it is too late. I just feel sorry for your fish :/

Andy

Most reactions

Back