Dwarf Gourami white patch, wound?

Been thinking and I agree, theres too many fish in such a small tank. If not the waste, ammonia issue it's also the stress and general space for them to swim in is not enough. I'm buying a 100 litre tank tomorrow so will probably be asking questions re cycling etc.
Thanks for input etc
That’s good that you will be asking questions before just jumping at a new tank :)

Ask as many as you like but there’s a good section on this forum about cycling, feel free to read that in the mean time

If you intend moving everything over to a larger tank and not using the smaller one, you don't need to cycle the new one. Just set it up and move everything over - substrate, decor, filter and fish. If the old tank's filter is too small for the new tank, persuade the media to fit inside the new filter and add enough new media to fill the gaps.

That’s good that you will be asking questions before just jumping at a new tank :)

Ask as many as you like but there’s a good section on this forum about cycling, feel free to read that in the mean time
Just logged on to do exactly that,!
I'm about to read and digest it now. 👍🏻

Most reactions

Back