tintin
Fish Fanatic
- Joined
- Jul 21, 2004
- Messages
- 159
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi,
The female from my dwarf gourami pair passed on yesterday unexpectedly (no prior symptoms shown.) The male still looks in good health (as do the rest of the tankmates) and I was wondering what the best course of action should be. Should I try and find an LFS that would be willing to sell me a female on its own to replace or leave the male be and have him live his days on his own? I have to say, they never really paid much attention to each other as a pair.
TT.
The female from my dwarf gourami pair passed on yesterday unexpectedly (no prior symptoms shown.) The male still looks in good health (as do the rest of the tankmates) and I was wondering what the best course of action should be. Should I try and find an LFS that would be willing to sell me a female on its own to replace or leave the male be and have him live his days on his own? I have to say, they never really paid much attention to each other as a pair.
TT.







