Dwarf African Bumblebee Catfish… any experience???
Been looking for something African, to replace a few Albino Cory’s, as my African Tetra tank becomes more “regional”… I really wanted Dwarf Petricolas, but they are more an African lake fish, and like a higher Ph… I’m liking what I have been reading about the Bumblebee’s anyone have any experience with them???
www.seriouslyfish.com
Been looking for something African, to replace a few Albino Cory’s, as my African Tetra tank becomes more “regional”… I really wanted Dwarf Petricolas, but they are more an African lake fish, and like a higher Ph… I’m liking what I have been reading about the Bumblebee’s anyone have any experience with them???
Microsynodontis batesii (Dwarf Synodontis)
There are a dozen described species of Microsynodontis but most are not seen in the hobby. This species is one of the commoner ones however. Microsynodontis are much smaller than Synodontis species, with M. batesii being the largest. They can be distinguished from Synos and the similar...
Last edited:







