Downsizing To A Boyu Hs-60 (Possibly)...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

natwood

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Not been on here in a while but have been plodding on with my Juwel Rio 125 for the past couple of years (http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/317614-nats-125-litre-juwel-rio-marine/). Having gone through various phases of stock, I've had (and lost) a number of fish over the last 4 years, I've ended up sticking my 2 trusty clownfish and have come to the decision that it's time to downsize their tank. Having had just the 2 clowns in for the last few years, I could do with downsizing as my tank looks pretty much empty all of the time with the fact that they both live at the back of the tank behind the rocks!

I've been having a look at a number of options for downsizing and am liking the look of the Boyu 65-litre with HS-45 Halide Lighting. However I'm a bit concerned about the heating aspect with the halide lights. Does anyone have this tank or experience with halide lights at all? I've just been running T5's in my current tank and would love to upgrade to Halides in the hope of having coral a bit more adventurous than my toadstool and finger. I don't really want to have to get a chiller so will avoid that tank if that's the case and will just stick to some more basic lights. Any help would be appreciated!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back