Don't look Captain... you have been warned...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Magnum Man

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
just about ready to set up another South American tank... planning on coarser black sand... looking at colorful fish, to show off, with the darker substrate... I found this website, with the most amount of species pictures of Captains favorite fish... haven't noticed if all the info is the best, but the amount of pictures of numerous species is impressive

just about ready to set up another South American tank... planning on coarser black sand... looking at colorful fish, to show off, with the darker substrate... I found this website, with the most amount of species pictures of Captains favorite fish... haven't noticed if all the info is the best, but the amount of pictures of numerous species is impressive

That's a really cool species layout! I love all of them!

The two gents who own the site linked in the 1st post in the thread are both active on Planetcatfish. I have fish that came via Haakon. He bought them from Aquarium Glasser in Germany. He sold them at an event in Scandanavia to Eric Bodrock and Jools From Planetcatfish. Eric came back to the states and bred his and I was one the early buyers from Eric.

For anybody here going to CatCon in VT later this year, Haakon is one of the speakers as is Eric. Haakon has posted a ton of amazing pictures in a thread on PC. If you want to drool ==> https://www.planetcatfish.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=46397

I have met a lot of the speakers who will be at at CatCon 2024, but I will not be going this year unless things change :(
Speakers
Eric Bodrick
Haakon Haagensen
Daniel Konn-Vetterlein
Oliver Lucanus
Regina Spotti
and Shane Linder as our MC for the weekend

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back