Does Everyone Agree Tanks Are Super Relaxing?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Probably for for about 60% of the time yes, the remaining 40% is monitoring, concern, and maintenance :p

KirkyArcher said:
Probably for for about 60% of the time yes, the remaining 40% is monitoring, concern, and maintenance
tongue2.gif
LOL yeah that about explains it.

i love large tanks with a few large slow moving fish puts me to sleep lol :)

oh I agree! when I can't sleep I come downstairs just to watch the fish, and tank cleaning actually relieves some stress for me.

i love to just sit and watch and clear my mind of everything :)

fish watching is a form of meditation

Yup, love watching my fish and shrimps as well as snails for a while, totally relaxing. Can watch for an hour easily without moving at all, totally oblivious to everything else around me, much to the annoyance of GF sometimes. 
laugh.png

Also as for water changes, I do find this therapeutic and relaxing as well. I enjoy setting things up and having everything in place, then do the water changes and trim plants, refilling slowly etc then the boring bit of putting things away then see the nice clear water and fish swimming around with a bit more perk!

smile2.gif

KirkyArcher said:
Probably for for about 60% of the time yes, the remaining 40% is monitoring, concern, and maintenance
tongue2.gif
Yep this!

My bedroom tank was deliberately set up to be calm and relaxing; all fine until I had one green neon that was off balance; one green neon that I wanted to isolate; in a shoal of 42, in a 240l, heavily planted tank 
shout.gif

Never did catch it :/

fluttermoth said:
Probably for for about 60% of the time yes, the remaining 40% is monitoring, concern, and maintenance :p
Yep this!

My bedroom tank was deliberately set up to be calm and relaxing; all fine until I had one green neon that was off balance; one green neon that I wanted to isolate; in a shoal of 42, in a 240l, heavily planted tank :shout:

Never did catch it :/
Nightmare fm! Ha ha or should I say Knightmare ;)

Yes I agree on relaxation. - once you've got the water change schedule down to a T and everything goes smoothly they are a lovely asset :D

I love putting in a few pellets and watching them eat as well. And when my cichlid uproots the plant, it is fun when it floats away and he continues to dig his hole.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back