Does Anyopne Have A Koi Tattoo?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
cheers for the pics they are spot on especially the first one

I wouldn;t get a siamese fish but cheers for the suggestion. someones said that they are common place but I like koi and keep them and its purely something for me that I ike as opposed to worrying about being different

got to get the cash first anyhow lol :good:

You will like this tattoo design; this design looks cool and stylish in grey colors. http://www.tattoosforlife.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/koi-fish-japanese-tattoo.gif

mad that this old thread been resurected especially as I got the koi tattoo on saturday, only the outline for now getting it coloured in a couple of weeks

heres a pic still a couple of hours to go of colour but getting there

007-63.jpg

006-68.jpg

Im made up with it

Mark the tattoist said about 6 hours at £70 an hour!!!

gulp......thats pricey have you checked out other tattooists, check reputations too, typically here its about £30-40 a hour

Lukily I know my tattoist so im paying £40 an hr she normally charges £60 and has a 3 mth waiting list as shes the best rep round here

done about 4 years on this and getting it finished next saturday, cant wait, they are so addictive

007-63.jpg

006-68.jpg

cost wise i think im well over £2,000 in tattos, im just glad is was 1 large one and not loads of randoms

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back