Does Anyone Use Nutrafin Cycle?

arobinson1984

Fish Gatherer
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,065
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Leeds, United Kingdom
Hi, I use the nutrafin aqua plus water conditioner and was recently looking on ebay for some when I came across a seller selling 500ml of aqua plus + 500ml of nutrafin cycle for £15, thats a bargain considering pets at home sell just a 100ml bottle of cycle for £5.50!!!!

I was wondering if anybody else uses nutrafin cycle, I was planning on using it on my weekly water changes as my tank has been up and running over a year and all test readings are fine using API master kit.

Does this product do any good? or is it just a waste of money? even though it was a bargain :-)

Andy
 
cycle is useless so dont bother with it
if you want a dechlorinator - a cheap one

go for tetrapond aquasafe - 10ml's treats 200 litres

can get it cheap on ebay and works perfectly in aquariums
 
Agreed nutrafin cycle is a gimmick product and does nothing, Zero, Zilch, waste of money.

And if you buy kockney koi pond dechlorinator it does 10ml for 750L of water :good:
 
Pets at Home do a large King British one, I think there's one for £9.99 and one for £5.99. Both do a lot more that the 100ml one your talking about!!!
 
Thanks for the replies guys,

I thought it may be the case I've as read alot before about bacterial products being gimmicks. I may as well use it know I have bought it but wont buy it again

Andy
 

Most reactions

Back
Top