Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get These?

DarkShadow435

Fish Fanatic
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
156
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Attleboro, Ma
So. I just finished setting up and installing the plumbing for my 55gallon tank which will house dwarf cichlids. I would like some large rounded stones. Like seen in this picture
801_Jimi_1.jpg

Problem is WHERE CAN I GET THEM? I can't find them anywhere. Anyone have any idea?
 
Do you have a lake around looks like lake rocks if not try a landscaping place they usually have rocks.
 
I would try your local river or gradening store if they don't have them some pet stores carry rocks but they charge quite a lot for them so if you can find them somewhere else you would be better off.
 
Go to Home Depot or Lowes. They are sold as "river rocks". You have to buy a big bag, but you can pick out the ones you like.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top