i have some babies you can have 4 or 5 very tiny ones. they will soon grow, but i recommend you take care with them as you dont want to crush them as they are very small. PM me.
lol. That just made me crack up, sorry. I cant get rid of them. I probably have over 200 in my tank. I didnt introduce them, the just appeared one day. I squash them and feed them to my fish.
The easiest way to get them is finding an LFS with a good plant selection. Give the tanks (especially any that have enriched substrate) a good look over, and if you can find any plants with trumpet snails on them buy it. Went to buy an Anubia, and found one with a bunch of them crawling on it. Now I have a few full grown ones, and quite a few small ones.