Do You?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Jazzzz

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Name all your fish? what are they?

I name only the big fish or if there is only two in a tank they get names.

The barbs are known collectivly as barbs and the plecs are called plecs.

Large goldfish-flop
platies-Will, Meg
Fancy goldfish, Flash and Henry
small apple snail-golden flash

My fish come complete with scientific and many common names. I'm sure it's the same for others. ^_^

personally i don't name all my but some of them that stick out to me i do.
choc gourami my little cutie pie
female kribs laverne and shirley
polypteris the assassin
fire belly newt what else but newton

nar not all of them.. only the specail ones Jambo (v special) and flash, a huge plec, i did have a betta called cracker and another called chewit, but they passed a while ago,

all of my convicts have names which i wont go into on here as its a family forum- due to the fact that they wind Jambo up something chronic :lol:

No im not sad.................... :shifty:

i bet you have at least one with a name! betty?? paula?? go on give in your as soft as the next guy :lol:

nar not all of them.. only the specail ones Jambo (v special) and flash, a huge plec, i did have a betta called cracker and another called chewit, but they passed a while ago,

all of my convicts have names which i wont go into on here as its a family forum- due to the fact that they wind Jambo up something chronic :lol:

i bet you have at least one with a name! betty?? paula?? go on give in your as soft as the next guy :lol:

I only have pet names for you ;)

I only have pet names for you ;)

oh i bet you do! :lol:

I do, I do, I do! Well...some of them, at least...

Pink Severums - George & Mildred
Female Betta - Phoenix
Male Betta - Sammy
Rainbow Shark - Billy
Red tail shark - Shy Boy
2 ADFs - Carl & Gary
A single surviving guppy fry - Cutie Pie
White sailfin molly (F) - Princess
Dwarf Gourami (M) - Geronimo (Gerry)

Have't got around to naming the others yet - and I don't name shoaling small fish, like the neon tetras, only fish that have shown a bit of personality.

Have just got a pair of beautiful little German Rams - am trying to think of names for them at the moment.

Oh - and I talk to my fish - so not only am I nuts for naming them but double-nuts for chatting to them :hyper: :crazy:

But "am I bovvered tho?" :lol:

Athena

Oh - and I talk to my fish - so not only am I nuts for naming them but double-nuts for chatting to them :hyper: :crazy:

But "am I bovvered tho?" :lol:

Athena

and I thought u was one of the more sane people on here :crazy:

Its a girl thing usually.... when I was with the X, she named all my fish... I've since got rid of a good portion of them so I only have one fish that is still named, my 12" pleco named "glowurm" (my mom named it after herself... thats her nickname)

Ox :good:

at the minute i only 2 of mine have names my betta called Lancelot and my amano shrimp called Shrimpy :rolleyes:

In the 30 gal

Leopard Danios - The Barbarian Horde ( They all look pretty much the same so individual names are pointless )
Cories - Eldritch, Sexgang, Rozz and Murphy
Gourami - Kyanite ( She's the same colour as that particular mineral )
Loach - Valo ( shutup )
Female Krib - Lucifugus
Amano shrimp - Lanthier, Hussey, Vanian, Wolff and Curtis
Ghost Shrimp - Prometheus

In the 12 gal

Dwarf Gourami - Vortigan
Female Krib - Valium

My mother named her Betta Duncan after some guy in that godawful boyband "Blue" <-<

Most reactions

trending

Back