Do You Think This Is Ugly?

Do you think the juwel rio 180 cabinet in either dark-wood or beech is ugly?

  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I like it but I'd go for the dark wood as I prefer it to the beech.
 
i prefer the dark wood, its the onlt tank i can afford, and my mother doesnt like the cabinet do jewul make any other for the rio? that arent that design.
 
I prefer dark wood myself to light wood.
Its the cabinet design I don't like it just bog standard one.
Sorry i'm really fussy about furniture that goes in a living room.
If you have a modern room it should fit in well.
 
the rooms basic a flat screen Tv with another cabinet which is half way between beech and dark wood...(colourwise)

and a cream coloured sofa
 
Sounds like it will fit in then.
If you have old type of furniture in the room, modern furniture dosn't always fit in.
You could go for either colour then, I prefer dark wood to light wood myself.
Haven't really seen a good jewel cabinet.
I don't have fish tanks in the room anway, mines in the kitchen.
Looked at some hand made cabinets but they were really expensive, but worth the money if you want the fish tank to be a feature of a room.
 
Can't make my mind up the dark wood or light wood.
At the end of the day if you like it that all what counts.
http://www.juwel-aquarium.de/en/rio.htm

Taken at a look at both think I prefer the dark one, so does my son lol.
 
i love the design i think its very modern, its just the mother that begs to differ, and seeing as its going in her living room i guess i have to abide by her rules. well i dont know looks like im gonna have to stick with a 60 litre if she dont like it :-(
 
Parents never like what the kids like lol.
Looking at it now it not to bad.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top