Do you own a tank sized at 30 US gallons or larger?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
If you own a tank sized at 30 US gallons (114 litres) or larger, we hope you will enter our May Tank of the Month contest. The contest will start accepting entries on May 1st. So take a pic or make a youtube video of your tank and be ready to enter the contest. You will see a TOTM banner at the top of the forums when contest starts.

:hyper: 20,000 gallons.. inground swimming pool size 12 foot by 32 foot by 7 foot deep.. per calculator on this site , that would be 20,000 gallons
1588040854554.jpeg

Last edited:
or you could have a porpoise or two

:hyper: 20,000 gallons.. inground swimming pool size 12 foot by 32 foot by 7 foot deep.. per calculator on this site , that would be 20,000 gallons
View attachment 102505
I turned my mum's swimming pool into a pond when she went overseas for a holiday. Added some rainbowfish and 3 months later took them all out, had hundreds to sell.
Then I put a heap of chlorine in the pool and it was nice and clear when mumsy got back. She didn't know a thing :)

I turned my mum's swimming pool into a pond when she went overseas for a holiday. Added some rainbowfish and 3 months later took them all out, had hundreds to sell.
Then I put a heap of chlorine in the pool and it was nice and clear when mumsy got back. She didn't know a thing :)

You know I could imagine this lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back