I only do with supervision. I haven't had any HORRENDOUS experiences, but a few things scared me a bit.
My aunt and cousin came over, they started banging the glass of my tanks with their fists.
Luckily they stopped when I told them to...
Even my mom is a bit scary around the fish! Me and my dad were driving back from a 4... or 5.... day vacation separate from my mom. She got back first and fed the fish (she might have overfed...) and didn't tell me until after I went and fed the fish in both tanks! I didn't feed them for a day and fed light the day after that and everything was okay after that, but it gave me a scare!
Also, about five people that came over to my house looked at my Severum and say "What a nice Goldfish!"
He doesn't look anything like a goldfish...
My aunt and cousin came over, they started banging the glass of my tanks with their fists.
Luckily they stopped when I told them to...Even my mom is a bit scary around the fish! Me and my dad were driving back from a 4... or 5.... day vacation separate from my mom. She got back first and fed the fish (she might have overfed...) and didn't tell me until after I went and fed the fish in both tanks! I didn't feed them for a day and fed light the day after that and everything was okay after that, but it gave me a scare!
Also, about five people that came over to my house looked at my Severum and say "What a nice Goldfish!"
He doesn't look anything like a goldfish...

I didn't see for 4 hours and had to do a clean-out at 10pm!!






