Do you have a cat?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

As often as possible, dart quickly and as close as possible in front of the human, especially: on stairs; when they have something in their arms; in the dark; and when they first get up in the morning. This will help their coordination skills.

:rofl:

My dogs do that BAD. I sprained my ankle once when they insisted on walking right in front of my feet with full arms. :lol:

HeatherSweetness said:
...My dogs do that BAD. I sprained my ankle once when they insisted on walking right in front of my feet with full arms. :lol:
Hi HeatherSweetness :)

My cat loves to do that whenever I do water changes. She sees me splashing around in the water and wants to play too. Sometimes I think she's trying to get me to spill the whole potful of water on the floor! :fun:

e) The "Bed Hog" Club
Cats who are members of this club like to sleep in their humans' bed. Of course, in order to sleep comfortably a cat needs some room and it is often necessary to push the sleeping humans around a bit to make it, especially if there are two humans and/or two or more cats. In households with more than one club member, skilled cats who cooperate can make the humans resemble pretzels (which are great snacks, by the way) by morning or even fall out of the bed entirely. Club motto: "Move over, you big lummox!"

oh yeah mindy an mitzy down to a tea, actualy biggest part of that is them :rolleyes:

great work findin that inch lovley :D had me gigglin like a loon :hyper:

My Cat cant go in my bedroom 1 hamster and fish.

my cat is strange because when i sit down she will come and jump on me but its always me if my brother sits down she will stay where she is wierd a? :/

i likee 2. C that is real. just like my cat won't drink from his dish unless completely fresh, which he still prefers the dogs dish who prefers his, and will not drink fresh watter from his dish if he can find a glass of weatter that may be up to a month old

Most reactions

Back