fiskkeeperpro
Fishaholic
i currently have cories, cardinal tetras, rummynose tetras, harlequin rasboras, 1 shark and 1 platy
I feed:
hikari micro granules
hikari micro wafers
king british flake
tetra prima
king british algae wafers- 2 every other day
If my dad takes me to the lfs i will egt some bloodworms aswell either frozen or live. If i egt live, they are sold in tubes with watery substance in, where do i store tem once they have been opened?
I am looking to get a pair of rams, will i need to feed cichlid food for these or will they survive on the above?
If there are any other foods that you think are neccesary to keep my fish in good health, please say.
Thanks
Will
I feed:
hikari micro granules
hikari micro wafers
king british flake
tetra prima
king british algae wafers- 2 every other day
If my dad takes me to the lfs i will egt some bloodworms aswell either frozen or live. If i egt live, they are sold in tubes with watery substance in, where do i store tem once they have been opened?
I am looking to get a pair of rams, will i need to feed cichlid food for these or will they survive on the above?
If there are any other foods that you think are neccesary to keep my fish in good health, please say.
Thanks
Will







