Diva Has Some Wierd Habits And Tastes

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

modaz

Getting old, but nowhere near knackered, i just lo
Reaction score
I used to let my dog out and she would sniff around for ages before going to the toilet but recently she had started to smell the daffs in the back garden and is getting rather obsessed by them. When I take her for a walk off the lead shes on the search for flowers. You know when a dog smells a patch that a recent dog as visited? well thats whats she is like with the flowers. Its not like she is smelling what could be dog or fox pee. She literally smells the flower head and leaves the rest of the plant. Will see if i can get a pic of her pollen nose next time. Strange creature.....but still my soft little pup. :rolleyes: shes also developed a thing for fresh pineapple, loves the stuff and will cry till she gets it, likes it to be on the sour side too and you can clearly see her cringe as she is eating it b/c its so sour. Ive always fed her fresh raw veg and fruit daily with her diet, but ive started eating pineapple for afters in the evening too now. She will also eat lemon and oranges, strawberries, apple (which dog dont like apples :blink: ) banana, grapes i try to avoid due to the high sugar in them. Dry jacob crackers go down well and the odd pickled onion has even been tried. In fact the only food she wont eat is the dried dog food in her bowl, unless i hand feed her and pretend to eat some myself. Used to moan about her not eating the dried but hey atleast she is getting fresh products daily i suppose and the vet isnt worried about it.

She sounds cute. I remember hearing that dogs should not have grapes, but I don't remember hearing why. That reminds me, I should eat more fruits and veggies, lol.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back