WoodyAqua
New Member
- Joined
- Nov 17, 2008
- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hi guys
I have a 23g/96litres tank containing the following:
2 x Dwarf Gouramis (4/5cm)
2 x Bolivian Rams (2/3cm)
2 x Keyhole Cichlids (3/4cm)
Plenty of rocks/caves and live plants
I am looking to get some dither fish to compliment the tank and hopefully bring out the somewhat shy rams and keyholes from the rocks.
What are my suitable options and quantities recomendations would be appreciated.
Also would adding 2 (3cm) kribs be pushing things too far? i do plan on getting a bigger tank within the next year apx 55gallons.
Thanks
I have a 23g/96litres tank containing the following:
2 x Dwarf Gouramis (4/5cm)
2 x Bolivian Rams (2/3cm)
2 x Keyhole Cichlids (3/4cm)
Plenty of rocks/caves and live plants
I am looking to get some dither fish to compliment the tank and hopefully bring out the somewhat shy rams and keyholes from the rocks.
What are my suitable options and quantities recomendations would be appreciated.
Also would adding 2 (3cm) kribs be pushing things too far? i do plan on getting a bigger tank within the next year apx 55gallons.
Thanks







