lisa_perry75
Fish Crazy
I would like to add that I worked at an LFS but the MAIN thing to remember is that everyone will know different things, I mean one person says clown loaches safe in brackish other people say not.
Some people say you can keep a male betta with two females others say not, everybody seems to find different things with fishkeeping... So it is hard. It depends where your info comes from too, I think alot of people believe what any book says, when I've found loads of books in the library have been very out dated.
Some people say the rule is one inch per litre, some people say one inch per gallon... Whos right?
Some people say you can keep a male betta with two females others say not, everybody seems to find different things with fishkeeping... So it is hard. It depends where your info comes from too, I think alot of people believe what any book says, when I've found loads of books in the library have been very out dated.
Some people say the rule is one inch per litre, some people say one inch per gallon... Whos right?
Which is one of my main reasons for quitting. A majority just wanted goldfish and get as many as they could and shove them all in together with no filter (! ) Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Along the inch per rule lines I have heard many lfs's quoting it. I'm just trying to explain a bit why lfs's may seem rubbish advicewise. When I worked at the shop I was on here alot, so I was ok! I hope, anyway.






