Age and condition: Various
Quantity for sale: 11
Reason for Sale: Downsizing
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: Various (See Below)
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): No
Postage & Packaging Price: N/A
Photograph: To Follow

I've decided to downsize, so need to sell some of the larger fish that won't fit into with my plans. To that end, I have reluctantly decided to sell the following:
2 x Discus (tank raised), a breeding pair (have laid eggs on many occasions but the eggs or fry never survive) - £40 the pair
2 x Wild Altum Angels - purchased a few months ago a little larger than 50p body size, now at least 3" body size - £10 each
3 (1 x M/2 x F) Trachelyopterichthys taeniatus (Nov-2014 largest was 123mm SL) -£45 for the three
37893.jpg
2 x Liosomadoras oncinus (Jaguar catfish)  (Nov-2014 largest was 130mm SL) - £25 each
35653.jpg
2 x Hassar orestis  (Nov-2014 largest was 128mm SL) - £15 each
32685.jpg
2 x Ageneiosus sp(3) (Purchased Oct-2014 largest was 80mm SL) - £10 each

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

Hi there, do you have picture of the two wild altum Angels? many thanks

dingweding said:
Hi there, do you have picture of the two wild altum Angels? many thanks
Hi

Will get them tomorrow and post them here. Sorry I haven't replied sooner - I don't seem to get emails to say I've had replies.

The other fish, with the exception of the trio of Trachelyopterichthys taeniatus are now sold.

Thanks
Martin

Here you go. The two wild altums:
image.jpg
image.jpg
Thanks
Martin

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back