Dinosaur Eel

Where did you buy it and what does it look llke? I'd say its a bichir? I've seen them labeled like that before. In the short run you'd be ok. Knifes get very large.
 
Where did you buy it and what does it look llke? I'd say its a bichir? I've seen them labeled like that before. In the short run you'd be ok. Knifes get very large.

most likely to be a Senegal Bichir

trouble with small BGKs is that they grow into big BGKs
 
lol i haven't bought it and yes in ment a senegal bichir i just couldn't remember how to spell it. i know that the BGK grows very large ( i'm going to use him as a logical excuse to convince my bf that we need a 100gal tank..its already a yes otherwise i wouldn't have got him...just need to get into a house) but they grow slowly right. i think i'll have to find homes for the lemon tetras first and figure out what my 2 of my synadontis has
 

Most reactions

Back
Top