FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°

Sgooosh

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month šŸ†
Reaction score
Hello! @Aspen35
These are my digital arts so far...
I know not the best, but I think I am improving!
I used oil paints like you suggested for the guppy!
I will try to draw suggestions too lol... Iā€™d like an image to draw based off of rather than just a species of fish or something...
158C2528-54E8-47EB-9DB5-5173EDF0E74C.jpeg
A pleco
C43DF1B5-16F4-4CAB-AD62-E94F852DBE9F.jpeg
forest~thing
3413C810-05FF-4C95-A09D-91DFC90D0EB9.jpeg
my swordtail
F98E5E11-61F9-47E9-9CB0-232051A94825.jpeg
i did this today, a guppy that looks like one of my guppies that is in rehab and needs special care right now.

any style suggestions are welcome too! Such as cartoony or painting or something.

thanks again @Aspen35 yiu have inspired me to do stuff like this lol

all paintings are in order from first to latest

Hello! @Aspen35
These are my digital arts so far...
I know not the best, but I think I am improving!
I used oil paints like you suggested for the guppy!
I will try to draw suggestions too lol... Iā€™d like an image to draw based off of rather than just a species of fish or something...
View attachment 140324A plecoView attachment 140325forest~thingView attachment 140326my swordtailView attachment 140327i did this today, a guppy that looks like one of my guppies that is in rehab and needs special care right now.

any style suggestions are welcome too! Such as cartoony or painting or something.

thanks again @Aspen35 yiu have inspired me to do stuff like this lol

all paintings are in order from first to latest
OH MY GOODNESS! Your art is so fantastic!!!! That guppy is absolutely exceptional. Aww Iā€™m glad I was able to inspire you, that really means a lot to me ā˜ŗļø

OH MY GOODNESS! Your art is so fantastic!!!! That guppy is absolutely exceptional. Aww Iā€™m glad I was able to inspire you, that really means a lot to me ā˜ŗļø
Thanks! Any art suggestions?

Aww I love your goldfish! Keep in mind I take a long time since im a beginner LOL.
Could I get another better photo of the first one? Iā€™ll do the second one in the meantime
557BDB3F-9272-44C9-9EC8-9C4439776505.jpeg

This is about all Iā€™ve got. They move REALLY fast!šŸ˜‚

Thanks! That one in the back looks a lil sad since it didnā€™t get taken a photo of LOL!

oh.. my guppies are even worse than that
This is how 99percent of guppy photos go

View attachment 140331
Oh my , I suppose he does look a little frowny šŸ˜†
Haha yeah getting photos of zippy little tropical fish is such a nightmare, by tetras make it a nightmare lol

Oh my , I suppose he does look a little frowny šŸ˜†
Haha yeah getting photos of zippy little tropical fish is such a nightmare, by tetras make it a nightmare lol
Iā€™m starting on the orange guy!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back