irvs Fish Fanatic Joined Jun 18, 2009 Messages 130 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location n.ireland Oct 26, 2009 #1 Anybody using any different recipe for the yeast based co2? I read a post on here once of a chap adding marmite to the mix and getting good results. thanks neil.
Anybody using any different recipe for the yeast based co2? I read a post on here once of a chap adding marmite to the mix and getting good results. thanks neil.
L loraxchick Retired Moderator Retired Moderator ⚒️ Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 3,456 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Location Albany, NY Oct 26, 2009 #2 irvs said: Anybody using any different recipe for the yeast based co2? I read a post on here once of a chap adding marmite to the mix and getting good results. thanks neil. Click to expand... my mix (As per 16 oz soda bottle) half cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon yeasties, 1/8 teaspoon baking soda! each bottle steadily produces for about 4 days (depending on ambient temp). i remix one bottle on weekend and one midweek for steady flow. cheers
irvs said: Anybody using any different recipe for the yeast based co2? I read a post on here once of a chap adding marmite to the mix and getting good results. thanks neil. Click to expand... my mix (As per 16 oz soda bottle) half cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoon yeasties, 1/8 teaspoon baking soda! each bottle steadily produces for about 4 days (depending on ambient temp). i remix one bottle on weekend and one midweek for steady flow. cheers