kevinthecow
Fishaholic
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2008
- Messages
- 657
- Reaction score
- 1
- Points
- 0
Well, Im sure my Black Skirt Tetra is tired of eating flake food for a whole YEAR!
I've went from a 4G tank with my black skirts and some other fish that died to a 29G. Apparently, the survivor was a Black skirt. The only survivor.
What could I feed my fish?
I have :
x2 Black Skirt Tetra
x1 Bala Shark
x1 Yellow Dwarf Gourami
x2 Swordtails
x2 African Dwarf Frog
x2 Amano Shrimp
What could I feed them? Im aware to bloodworms, but the shop I buy from doesnt sell bloodworms for tropical fish. ):
I've went from a 4G tank with my black skirts and some other fish that died to a 29G. Apparently, the survivor was a Black skirt. The only survivor.
What could I feed my fish?
x2 Black Skirt Tetra
x1 Bala Shark
x1 Yellow Dwarf Gourami
x2 Swordtails
x2 African Dwarf Frog
x2 Amano Shrimp
What could I feed them? Im aware to bloodworms, but the shop I buy from doesnt sell bloodworms for tropical fish. ):







