Diatoms

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

GMazzle 83

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Brown algae. What a pain guys.
Anyone have any effective ideas what will eliminate these lil pests. No matter how much I clean and scrub the little shizznits keep coming back.
Cheers.
G

Brown algae. What a pain guys.
Anyone have any effective ideas what will eliminate these lil pests. No matter how much I clean and scrub the little shizznits keep coming back.
Cheers.
G
If the tank is established I’d guess too much lighting or lighting is too bright, I had an out break after chasing my light to full spectrum just had to mess about with the dimmer and colours

If the tank is established I’d guess too much lighting or lighting is too bright, I had an out break after chasing my light to full spectrum just had to mess about with the dimmer and colours
I have the lights on a timer for 8 hrs a day, I just seem to keep getting these blooms which start on the wood and spreads through the tank. I'm going to have a deep clean tonight, any suggestions?

Snails (and shrimps) are your best allies in tank. My Neripteron, Clithon, Melanoides are like a pig in clover ? To get rid of their eggs I got an Asolene spixi that eats snail eggs.
What more could you ask for ?

Snails (and shrimps) are your best allies in tank. My Neripteron, Clithon, Melanoides are like a pig in clover ? To get rid of their eggs I got an Asolene spixi that eats snail eggs.
What more could you ask for ?
ohhh!! so my mystery snail was eating the nerite eggs!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back