Diagnostic Software

kribensis12

I know where you live
Reaction score
So, I was sent my Diagnostic Software from my AppleCare the other day. i installed it, and WOW. That's all I can really say. It's probably some of the coolest software I have come into contact with recently. It finished diagnosing my computer in like 3 mins flat. Test the processor, RAM, everything. I literally stood there with my mouth open while it was doing it. So, pretty much coolest thing ever. Anyone else here have any form of Diagnostic Software?

yeah there's tonnes of diagnostic software out there on the web, some free some not. I've never termed it as WOW and cool though....normally when i'm using diagnostic software it's to diagnose a problem or a machine or assess it's capabilty in running a certian piece of software.
Why are Apple sending you diagnostic software?

I just think it is cool that it does that, so quickly and efficiently. I just thought it was the coolest thing, I guess I am entertained by the simplest of means, right? I have an Apple Care Protection plan and they sent me a Diagnostic Software CD to instal so if I am ever having any problems, I can make sure the hardware is working (which is what apple covers).

Most reactions

Back