Decide on Nerite's Name!

Decide on my Nerite's Name!


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

StripySnailGirl04

Fish Addict
Joined
Jan 25, 2022
Messages
947
Reaction score
548
Points
93
Location
UK, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Local Universe
Hello,
Please give any suggestions for this Nerite's name. He/She loves the coconut cave and is the only species(yes, not even the fish are brave enough) to be brave enough to enter. Is probably a female, I'm pretty sure that I saw him/her lay the eggs. When we have enough suggestions, I might do a vote on the poll. Around 1 year old, I think. Yes, she/he is my profile pic.
IMG_20211124_193900.webp

Zebra Nerite.
Nearly adult size.
IMG_20220214_123546.webp



IMG_20220131_183004.webp
 
I have now got the song Uncle Joe's Mintballs running through my head with all this talk of mints :blink:
 
It depends who's made them. Usually oval and a bit smaller than a fully grown zebra nerite.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top