Decent Fancy Guppies?

Duck and Dive

Fish Herder
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
England, South East
Hi

I am serching for some brilliant fancy guppies so I can breed them. Does anyone know where you can get them in the kent area?

Thanks

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:
 
In Peoria, Illinois, Fancy guppies that dont die ont eh spot are hard to find, let alone Brilliant ones!
 
Hi

I am serching for some brilliant fancy guppies so I can breed them. Does anyone know where you can get them in the kent area?

Thanks

:fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish:


theres a place in raleigh ill try and find the name, its a bit of a drive, but they had like 12 guppy tanks all with different types of tails and patterns. like one type of tail was in one tank and one in another was well organised
 

Most reactions

Back
Top