🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaNkiND

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I was thinking since there is a great deal of topics in TFF that are being debated on why not make a new section rather than closing the topic. Yes, people do argue, but we will see the topic from another perons point of view. Not only that, but it educated many other people. People will provide evidence from both sides and im sure most people will take it as a "fun" or "education" topic rather than "that person is SO wrong grrr" or "i hate him or her, he cant tell the difference between right or wrong"
All the sections have rules, so we can put rules also under the Debate section also, such as no flaming, no offesnive remarks, be polite and so on ....

Does any1 think this is an good idea? :D , or am i just wasting my time? :/

I was thinking since there is a great deal of topics in TFF that are being debated on why not make a new section rather than closing the topic. Yes, people do argue, but we will see the topic from another perons point of view. Not only that, but it educated many other people. People will provide evidence from both sides and im sure most people will take it as a "fun" or "education" topic rather than "that person is SO wrong grrr" or "i hate him or her, he cant tell the difference between right or wrong"
All the sections have rules, so we can put rules also under the Debate section also, such as no flaming, no offesnive remarks, be polite and so on ....

Does any1 think this is an good idea? :D , or am i just wasting my time? :/
Please see this most recent thread to answer your question :)

In essence - it's not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back