Deal Of The Day?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

fishprotector

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I have just picked up a fluval 405 off gumtree for 20 quid. Apparantly it is only three months old and it looks new. Everything is included apart from the box. I have been looking for another one of these for a while so well chuffed. Going to run them both on my 300 litre, which will free up my aqua one 1250 for use on my river tank. Anyone else got a cracking deal today?

I was going to go to my LFS today but I didn't and I saved myself a bundle! Does that count?

Probably doesn't count. I know I'll be there next week buying all the stuff I would have bought today lol.

I had to drive to Bradford (90 miles round trip) but well worth it. Didnt stay long though as I felt like I was robbing him. He said he has had loads of calls and only put it on on Wednesday. I wonder why...

I got a litre of Seachem Matrix and Matrix carbon for a tenner today.

I got a small bottle of Seachem Prime for 79p this afternoon..found a link for a free £5 ebay voucher..used it on the prime, paid 79p for postage and packaging...Ebay 0-The Taffy Apple 1, FT Result !!!

I got a small bottle of Seachem Prime for 79p this afternoon..found a link for a free £5 ebay voucher..used it on the prime, paid 79p for postage and packaging...Ebay 0-The Taffy Apple 1, FT Result !!!

Care to share?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back