Damsels

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

im hopeing i can get a big tank downstairs. so evntuly i can get a hippo tang. the good news is i have a place to take my damsle too. :)

oh and bomber, i saw that saltwater fish site before, its pretty neat, do you know how they ship th efish to you? :huh:

oh and bomber, i saw that saltwater fish site before, its pretty neat, do you know how they ship th efish to you? :huh:

ah no i'am not to shour..but i do plan to order form them i the near future when i get my BIG tank! :)

but i have hird alot of good responce form them!

Wait untill you actually have the big tank before you get the fish. This order of operations is crucial to not being a bad person. Thats right, if you gamble with the life of a fish that performs a vital function in the wild then that litterally makes you a Bad person, no longer someone who has made a mistake. Getting two small clowns would be alright, and cuter than you can possibly fathom. Just don't get a clown with a spine on its cheak and you should have no problems with agression.

Also, 55 gallons is not the minnimun for all tangs, you can get a yellow tang in there, but there are tangs that grow to be 18" long, there is no way to fit an 18" fish into a 12" wide tank, sorry.

yhea im realy curious as to how that site works, sometimes i consider getting a fish there so i can find out how, plus how they have a 15 day garentee and lower prices. :)

I didn't mean it to sound like all tangs have a minimum of 55 gal, but that of all the tangs in the world none of them will fit in anything smaller. I agree many tangs need a minimum of much larger than a 55.

Most reactions

Back