Dalmation Molly Fry! What Next?

C & D

New Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Powys, Wales, UK
Earlier today I noticed that my Dalmatian Molly had a curved spine, after doing some research I feared that it was TB but whilst I was at work my Molly began to give birth!!! A lot of the fry got eaten in the community tank but Molly was transferred into a tank of her own and we saved 4 fry. She is in the seperate tank now with the 4 fry. I have a lot of questions; firstly the Molly's spine is still curved, will she survive? Also her mouth looks deformed, her lips look as if they are stuck open and it seems as if she can't eat, what is this? Also there are a lot of snails in the tank with Molly and her fry, will this be detrimental to them in any way!? And lastly do male Dalmation Molly's die after mating because about 6 weeks ago our male Molly died mysteriously!! Please reply asap! Thanks. 8)
 
I would end her misery, so sorry.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top