D-D Adapter

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

hensonc4098

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm looking for a D-D CO[sub]2[/sub] adapter so that I can connect the reg to a FE, but can't seem to find them anywhere. I've just emailed D-D to see if they have any hidden away anywhere, but don't know if anyone knows of a site that still has some to sell?

Ahem,put a 'watch' on your topics
laugh.gif

see last helpful post

I had terrible trouble trying to get hold of one!

Nobody seemed to have stock - I ordered a few through websites that were supposed to have stock only to get an email saying they didn't!

I eventually emailed Deltec direct. They told me they had run out & wouldn't be making any more!!!!! ( guess they make more $$$ if you can only use their own disposable bottles!)

They did say that their spares dept. may 'have one lying around' - so managed to get one that way. May be worth a try if you can't find one elsewhere.

Oh yeah, so you do *facepalm* It's too early...

They didn't say they don't, and the transaction went through with order confirmation etc, so I guess so? :dunno:

Yep, hopefully it'll come through ok...

Although it's now saying on their website that it's out of stock. :blink:

If it doesn't come through, I'm looking at refilling the D-D bottles. I know it says on them "do not refill" and all that, but my dad is a fire alarm engineer who services fire extinguishers too and he says the guy he sends FEs to for refilling could likely do it since he has all the kit. If not, he'll likely at least be able to source me an adapter :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back