Cutter's Cichlid

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Waterloo Kid

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I have a number of these fry (Archocentrus Cutteri). They are 8 weeks old and approximately 1.25cm total length.
My problem is what to do with them!

Do you think a lfs would take them off me (at a modest price) at this size or should I hold off until they're a little bigger. I have to move these fish on soon otherwise I wont have anywhere to put the next batch of fry which are in the main (community) tank and have just become free swimming.

WK

The LFS may take them, you'll just have to ask them about it.

I'd take a few (5?) if there was a chance you could meet me somewhere? How much are you looking for them?

I work near cwmbran. I don't think it would be worth you travelling to pick these fish up unless you were really looking for this species and couldn't find them anywhere else.
I was thinking around the £1 per fish mark, as they are still small!
If you want them let me know and we'll see if we can sort something out.

WK

try ebay you don't have to post them you see who takes them anyway and you might be surprised how many people in your area actually keep the same sort of species fish your into i did it with convicts and i think everyone knows what they are like when they breed although i did post the fry but there were still plenty of people in my area that came and collected them its worth a try it doesn't cost all that much to put them on there either

You can sell fish on eBay as far as I'm aware, a lot of people do it.

Most reactions

trending

Back