Crypts, Water Lettuce, V. Spiralis Normal+'red'

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Roughly when are you thinning out your Vallis? as im on nights next week and dont want to miss them
Next weekend, but don't worry, I'll put them aside for you and will PM you as soon as they're ready. They won't go up on here at all :)

All plants that were paid for are posted, and added Java fern to the list!

Hey Kat,
Anymore anubias left? What about the lotuses and Crypts?

micko, what's in the first post is still left :good: Lotuses are on hold till I have time to pull them up and separate them out, but I do have some small Crypt. wendtii 'brown' which are ready to go now at 25p each (there's about a medium sized hand-full worth of them), and two very tall Crypt. parva at 60p each.

micko, what's in the first post is still left :good: Lotuses are on hold till I have time to pull them up and separate them out, but I do have some small Crypt. wendtii 'brown' which are ready to go now at 25p each (there's about a medium sized hand-full worth of them), and two very tall Crypt. parva at 60p each.

Hi how much for all the crypts ? Both the wendtii and parva ? Also do you have any anubias left if so how much for all 3 plants?

Hi how much for all the crypts ? Both the wendtii and parva ? Also do you have any anubias left if so how much for all 3 plants?
I'll give the Crypts a count and will PM you later on today.

Got my anubias this morning; really nice cuttings, thanks, KittyKat :)

Glad that you guys like them :good:

Ok thank you
PM sent yesterday, please let me know if you'd like anything by this evening for posting tomorrow, or you'll have to wait till Monday as I don't want to post too close to the weekend ;)

sreeve40: everything in the first post is still available :good:

Arrived today, well packaged and labelled as always.
Thanks Kat.

Plant list updated :good: See first post: http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/388983-crypt-wendtii-brown-anubias-gilletii-elodea-spp-and-lotuses/page__view__findpost__p__3268658

Most reactions

Back