Cryptocoryne Wendtii For Sale .... Cheap!

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

ebrcknrdg

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Hi Guys I'm back again with an overgrown tank and plants to sell.

Healthy mature bunches of Cryptocoryne Wendtii for sale that have been in a mature tank for 2 years (see my previous posts for info). Will do well as a mid-foreground plant in almost all set ups, i have low light, dont have co2 or dose ferts and it still thrives.

SS100668.jpg

£3.50 inc P&P

For the price you will get 2 bunches or 20 stems of this plant as shown in the following picture. Just look at those roots!

Untitled-1copy-4.jpg

Im interested in some, would you be willing to combine postage? say 2 lots for £6 p&p incl?

How does this grow?
Do you have any pics of it in your tank?

Would anyone else like any?

2 large bunches for £3.50 inc P&P
4 large bunches for £6.00 inc P&P

roughly how many stems are on them and how big are they? im after some for my malawi tank

mark

please see first post of this thread. they are large bunches as they have been in my tank for 2+ years!

roughly how many stems are on them and how big are they? im after some for my malawi tank

mark

Hi :)

I tired to PM you but it wouldn't let me

2 bunches would be £3.50. Payment accepted via Paypal if you have it. My email address to pay me on there is [email protected]

Plants in tank, they look great ty.
Arrived in great condition.

ill take 2 bunches to start with then and if the fish dont tear them apart ill take some more if theres any left.

as soon as you reply to this post ill send payment through as paypal gift. ill wait for a reply just incase they have all sold.

thanks
mark

ill take 2 bunches to start with then and if the fish dont tear them apart ill take some more if theres any left.

as soon as you reply to this post ill send payment through as paypal gift. ill wait for a reply just incase they have all sold.

thanks
mark

I'm sure they won't, I've had all sorts of fish and mine just spread and spread. Honestly the best plant I've had for that, and it spread's slowly so you can keep tabs on it!

Still plenty left so you have my email address above, as soon as I receive payment I will post :)

Plants in tank, they look great ty.
Arrived in great condition.

I'm glad you were happy :)

Most reactions

Back