The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Puffie

Reaction score

The first attempt lasted 3 months however some plants were not suitable in the environment and some were growing fine but isn't lavishly. :/
This is my second attempt on the same jar, this time added hydrilla water plant, anubias and some snails. I will top some food every once awhile.
Still learning the balance it needs for a successful eco sphere. Please be nice as I'm still a beginner :blush:
I hope it works out well! ^_^

If favorable to watch I will continue posting more videos.
Like, Share and Subscribe. Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_20230416_163904.jpg
    IMG_20230416_163904.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 3,251
Wow I love it! It looks so detailed I hope it works out and lasts long! You should try a 5 gallon tank because you would do an amazing job of setting it up and put a fish or two in there.

Wow I love it! It looks so detailed I hope it works out and lasts long! You should try a 5 gallon tank because you would do an amazing job of setting it up and put a fish or two in there.
Thanks! Yea I tried capturing it on 4k but the video was so huge haha! i already have a brackish tank for my figure 8 puffer, a community planted tank, a palladium for red devil crabs and one 3 gallon for blue diamond shrimp tank only. Too many tanks have space constraint hahaha.. but glad you like the video! Please subscribe!:lol:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back