Crazy Craigslisters

jbru70

New Member
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I answered a Craigslist ad for free fish not too long ago, there was 3 zebra danios,2 swordtails,3clown loaches,3neons,2 rainbow sharks(which you should never keep two together),and a 5" common pleco.

So I call this kid and he agrees to meet me at a nearby gas station. When I get there and this stoner kid jumps out of his car carrying a Vlasic pickle jar with all these fish in it. I almost burst out laughing.

When I got them home and opened the jar it still smelled of pickles. But they all lived.


Now lets hear of your crazy Craigslist fish experiences, or insanely priced craiglist ads.

Copy and paste the ad instead of inserting the link.
 
Thats crazy!!!

I had some woman (who I never met before) knock on my door with a 5" plec in a leaking bag asking if I would have it because she didnt want it and the shop wouldnt have it back!. She had seen my husband carry an empty tank into the house!
 
Thats crazy!!!

I had some woman (who I never met before) knock on my door with a 5" plec in a leaking bag asking if I would have it because she didnt want it and the shop wouldnt have it back!. She had seen my husband carry an empty tank into the house!


Thats funny. Nosey neighbor.......lol
 
ROFPMSLMFAOCOPTER!!! That is soo funny. I can't believe that. Lol at least you got some free fish!!! good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top