Synaesthesia
New Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2009
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
For those of you who haven't heard of these: http
/nas.er.usgs.gov/queries/FactSheet.asp?speciesID=1068
These "jellyfish" (while not technically jellies, they're the closest freshwater have) are fascinating me. I would love to have a small tank of these beautiful organisms.
Has anyone seen these at local lakes? I live in Nevada and know they show up in nearby lakes, but I have no idea how to go about catching them.
Has anyone caught them? Cared for them? Any information whatsoever? Is it possible to purchase these?
/nas.er.usgs.gov/queries/FactSheet.asp?speciesID=1068These "jellyfish" (while not technically jellies, they're the closest freshwater have) are fascinating me. I would love to have a small tank of these beautiful organisms.
Has anyone seen these at local lakes? I live in Nevada and know they show up in nearby lakes, but I have no idea how to go about catching them.
Has anyone caught them? Cared for them? Any information whatsoever? Is it possible to purchase these?







