Crack - What To Do?

lilacamy931

Starting again
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
3,475
Reaction score
2
Points
0
Location
Bournemouth, UK
Just noticed on our little 4/5g that there is a crack at the bottom, havent noticed before but then it is towards the back and not very noticeable. Pic is below, me and Alex *think* we can feel the crack our side but not too sure, what do I do? Go go go and move the 5 pygmies and two lamp fry to other quarters and not use? Put some sealant on it? Or use the spare 5g which always seems to have nitrite problems no matter what I do?

Sorry to trouble all, thanks for any help xx

4124886388_a2def95d66.jpg
 
Well I do have a second 5g but anything I put in it seems to die and always has high nitrites (odd and dont know the cause) just wanted to check as they are pretty happy in there, but also wouldnt want to put them at too much risk..
 
For a quick temporary fix if you havent got a spare tank id silicon some perspex/glass over it and just keep an eye on the crack afterwards just to make sure its not getting any bigger. But id do something sooner rather than later
 

Most reactions

Back
Top