Could Not Resist Bought Imbellis Betta

love cichlids

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have had the imbellis betta for about 4 days and he was not eating and looked lost and sad swimming around the tank. I have a live plant in there, he uprooted it and sleeps in the plant floating in the tank. I was going to go buy him a decoration but decided that there was one in my 30 gallon that the fish don't use. It has holes in it. I put it in the betta tank and he started swimming through it right away. Then I thought I would give all my bettas bloodworms for a treat, he went crazy for them. I guess that is what he wants to eat and I will just have to make sure he has peas at least once a week to make sure he doesn't get constipated. He is now full and happy in the tank. Will have pics tomorrow, don't feel well, with flu so check this post tomorrow and pics will be up.

I am still sick with flu so will try as soon as possible to get pics up, be patient please. Even just sitting here typing on computer i am sweating like crazy and coughing constantly. I hate it. Hope to have pics up soon.

Most reactions

Back