Costa Rica

cation

Dog Wrangler
Reaction score
Okay...one of the beaches in Puerto Viejo - those are my two friends I travelled with...

Attachments

• img004.JPG
    img004.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 47
Here's one of that black sand beach...(that's me, playing in the waves, and my friend aimee in the foreground.)

Attachments

• img005.JPG
    img005.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 46
Here's that same hotel room, except this is what it looks like with messy stuff in it... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• img009.JPG
    img009.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 66
Here's one of us enjoying a tasty batido con guaro - or a fruit slushie with the local sugarcane firewater, guaro. (That's me on the right...)

Attachments

• img011.JPG
    img011.JPG
    39.8 KB · Views: 71
This is me on a "swingy" vine, on the hike up to the water fall in Montezuma.

Attachments

• img015.JPG
    img015.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 50
This is the street that the hotel I was showing you is on, and the bakery. Don't be put off by the dirt roads, that's all the town has! The chickens just run around town free - don't ask me how they figure out which is theirs when they want to eat one... :dunno:

Attachments

• img013.JPG
    img013.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 58
The lower falls on the way to the falls with the swimming hole - if you look really closely you can see my friend sitting in them!

Attachments

• img016.JPG
    img016.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 46
Here's the garden at the same hotel...

Attachments

• img007.JPG
    img007.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 62
One of the beaches at Montezuma - along the 2 mile walk I was telling you about...

Attachments

• img020.JPG
    img020.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 55
Oops, this one didn't work... :*)

Hope I didn't bore you. I can't find the other cd right now, so that's all for now!

Well I'll be gob-smacked! :hyper:

This is surely one of the prettiest places I've seen. Like I said, on the other thread, this is now top of my list. Starting my holiday plans now.

Often, TFF members can really be a great source of info for all sorts of things! Thanks Cation, and thanks again to all TFF members who've given me their suggestions, I'll try and visit as many as I can. Through the years to come, of course. :)

Oooop! How rude. Thanks for the fantastic pic's Cation. You really should consider taking up Tour guiding. You've been a great help. :lol:

wow!!! lovely place!!!!!!!!! i think i need a vacation now...........................

I'm glad you like! There are lots of other great spots too - if you decide to go, let me know, and I can give you a few more tips, if you want. When you're checking out places to go, make sure to look into Santa Rosa national park. There is a beach there, although it's a bit of a hike. There are also many, many animals in the park, including a troop of howler monkeys that like to come through the campgroung. We saw 3 kinds of monkeys while we were there!

Most reactions

Back