Faythee
Fish Herder
I have a 30 Gal. tank with 8 Danios and 3 Corys in it. I will be adding 3 more Corys. I am undecided as to what mid-dwellers to add. I have always wanted Angels.
-Could I put 1 or 2 Angels with these fish ?
-I see Angels usually are kept in planted tanks. Mine is fake planted. Is there a difference ? I could change it over with some guidance.
-When they get larger would I be able to transfer them to my tank with a Severum, Rainbows, & Opaline Gourami ?
Thanks !
-Could I put 1 or 2 Angels with these fish ?
-I see Angels usually are kept in planted tanks. Mine is fake planted. Is there a difference ? I could change it over with some guidance.
-When they get larger would I be able to transfer them to my tank with a Severum, Rainbows, & Opaline Gourami ?
Thanks !







