Corydoras pygmeaus vs Corydorus habrosus

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Tandor

Reaction score
Hello,
I read about dwarf corys Corydorus habrosus on the internet, but couldn't find any at the lfs. Did find Pygmy corys Corydoras pygmeaus, and ended up getting six. Very hard to find much info about either species. Does anyone have any info about either species, or links on the net.

Thanks,
Tandor

I think that I have the same ones that you do. Have had them three months now - I really enjoy them and they have recently started to school. At first they were just random - probably too immature, but now it's like a small heard of wildabeast in the tank. :D

ALASKA

Inchworm, thanks for the links, that was what I was looking for.

Alaska, cool. That's the behavior I was looking for. I really like corys, but the regular ones get a little bigger than I wanted. Pygmys are just too kewl!!

Now I need to find Dwarf gouramis to go with my Dwarf puffers and pygmy corys. :)

Maybe I should start a thread about mini/dwarf/pygmy fish. :lol:

Tandor said:
...Maybe I should start a thread about mini/dwarf/pygmy fish. :lol:
Hi Tandor :)

What a great idea that is! I hope you do it. It would really be interesting to see what everyone can think of.

I love the little fish, and think a tank full of the miniature ones would be terrific. :thumbs:

Oh no!! Another idea for a tank. :eek: It does sound cool tho. I have started the thread in chit chat, so start reving up those ideas.:)

Tandor

Most reactions

Back