Corydora Seller In Uk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he maybe a smart@rse, but hes a very good looking smart@rse.. so he gets away with it :blush:

im blushing! :blush:


oi !! Bugger off from my turf !! There is no room for two good looking guys. I'm affraid you will have to leave.


I was here first :P

Why have a snack when they can have a meal? Good things come to those that wait. Its about endurance and stamina, not about speed.

Now hop it Toadie.
 
hmmmm so THATS why you call yourself the joker eh?


and danger MOUSE?

I'll come back to you on that one....


whats wrong with snacking anyway?

you can do it multiple times a day and still have room for the main meal ;)


ooh Gaz i used to think you were a nice boy!! youre no better than the rest of us :lol:

i cant wait to see this come back from axle !!


lol i am a nice boy!

I bet he is changing his sig to something with more #### appeal :D
 
hmmmm so THATS why you call yourself the joker eh?


and danger MOUSE?

I'll come back to you on that one....


whats wrong with snacking anyway?

you can do it multiple times a day and still have room for the main meal ;)


ooh Gaz i used to think you were a nice boy!! youre no better than the rest of us :lol:

i cant wait to see this come back from axle !!


lol i am a nice boy!

I bet he is changing his sig to something with more #### appeal :D

Changing my sig? Nah....too early in the day for that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top